Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mini Love Culture Review

Hi hi! I recently came across an online clothing store called Love Culture  and I fell in love with everything! Everything was so adorable and pretty affordable. I purchased a couple of items from them and thought I should review them. :3 

Online Photo

My photos

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a cute little romper to wear when I'm out exploring or when I'll be walking a lot so I didn't have to worry about dresses. I finally found this baby and I was so excited! It looked super cute. 

When I got it in the mail I was honestly a little disappointed. It's super thin and the top is completely see through. The bottom has a little lining but you still have to wear white or nude underwear or else it will show through. And it's not white like in the photo. It's off white and a little beigey. It's still kinda cute, I'll probably wear it. 

Online Photo

My Photo


The next thing I purchased were these peach lace shorts and I was also pretty disappointed in them. They look very orange in person and I'm not really liking it. They are also super thin and you have to be careful about your undies showing... They are so cute, I'm just not a fan of the color. :c

Online Photo


My Photo


I love this necklace! I'm really glad I got this one! It is so pretty, I'm in love. It doesn't feel super cheap, It's nice quality, and the design is sooooooo cute. Sorry my photo is bad. ; v ;


Quality of Products: 3/5
The clothing is all too thin and see through. The colors also didn't match the online photos so it was a disappointment. The necklace was amazing though.

Shipping: 3/5
Shipping was fast and on time, and even though my shipping was free because I spent over $50, Love Culture has the most expensive shipping I've ever seen from a store within the United States. So I'm not very fond of that. o.o 

Ahh, this is my first review ever so I hope that I did well and that it was enjoyable! ;v; 



2 comments:

  1. They have a Love Culture store at my local mall and I usually avoid it because, as you said, almost everything is very cheap and thin. They're a big competition with F21, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, I've just discovered your blog and you are adorable!! Thank you for the cute lil review.
    Hmm, Love Culture has such adorable designs though....if only they'd upgrade the fabric a bit more, I think people wouldn't mind paying that little bit more if the dresses were sturdier.

    On a brighter note, I think I see a bit of Korilakkuma? n_n Love that bear.

    Would you like to have a look at my blog? We could follow each other, if you'd like :)
    ♥ Unicorn Sanctuary♥

    ReplyDelete